This fashion age has witnessed persons going through hell on earth just to get that skinny look. Fashion designers have worked runway models with terrifying diets for their light body frames. Ranging from mostly drinking water to eating cotton balls. Garcinia cambogia, Malabar Tamarind, is a tropical fruit popularly used as a weight-loss supplement. Basically, it inhibits fat manufacturing and checks appetite. Also, checks blood sugar and cholesterol levels therefore, boosting body metabolism.
Why should Fashion models use Garcinia Cambogia?
- It helps lose excess weight. Garcinia Cambogia extract often considered the answer for obesity. It helps reduce waist width, rids off belly fat and loses body weight fast and naturally. Obliviously, a low-calorie diet and workout should be incorporated. Also, Garcinia Cambogia also attacks fat already present, talk off killing two birds with one stone.
- Greatly reduces appetites and rids off sugary food cravings. Emotional problems are a considerably huge factor in overeating. This consequently leads to weight gain. Garcinia Cambogia helps suppress huge appetites. It addresses the neurochemical imbalance that tend to result in emotional eating.
- Curbs depression. HCA content in Garcinia Cambogia is able to elevate serotonin levels, feel-good hormones, lower cortisol levels, and subsequently lifting moods and self-worth.
- Garcinia Cambogia is safe, vegan, and effective fruit extract. Marketed by SmartLife originates from the purest forms of Garcinia. The premium prescription contains the standardized HCA amount, 60%, without stimulants.
- The product brand is the US made, and easy swallow. A bottle of Pure Garcinia contains 90 Capsules. The capsules are manufactured by SmartLife Nutrition in a GMP compliant, FDA inspected the facility to ensure only the best of the best quality. One of the mother company’s mission is to produce safe, naturally healthy, and 100% customer satisfaction.
How does Garcinia Cambogia work?
Hydroxycitric acid, HCA, is the key ingredient. It works by blocking enzyme citrate lyase, a body fat factor and raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, responsible for hunger. It also raises body metabolism. Garcinia Cambogia is more effective when coupled with a lower-calorie diet and exercise programs. Garcinia Cambogia is associated with lower insulin levels and eases glucose breakdown into energy instead of storing it as fat. Do not mix with diabetes meds.
Medical research has shown that Garcinia cambogia can also improve good cholesterol levels. This is by lowering triglycerides and LDL and raising HDL
The common side effects of taking Garcinia Cambogia:
- General body dehydration.
- Stomach upset.
Safety precautions when taking Garcinia Cambogia. Garcinia cambogia should not be taken in case of the following conditions:
- Exceeded amount.
- Broken seal or none at all.
- Persons under the age of 18. A little fat is recommendable for growing teenagers. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if
- Suffering from asthma or under anti-allergens medication.
- Sick from diabetes and hence using medicine such as insulin.
- Have anemia hence, using Iron.
- Pain relievers.
- Have thyroid diseases.
- Have heart-related diseases, seizure disorders, and are using anti-cholesterol drugs.
- Under Psychiatric medications
- Ailing from Glaucoma.
- Taking warfarin
- Kidney patients or having difficulties in urinating.
- Prostrate enlargement.
- Liver problems.
- Lactating Mothers.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions before you try it or consuming Garcinia Cambogia extracts. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer. The article is for reference purposes only Concurrently, sort for advice given by a physician or other licensed health-care professional for diagnosis.
Medical jewelry provides a fast and useful way to transmit all types of critical data regarding ailments such as allergies, diabetes, as well as contact data Although most smartphones today come with a medical identity app, as an individual who has struggled with allergies, I prefer having a distinctive life alert alternative that medical personnel or Emergency Medical Teams to locate instantly in case of an emergency. Furthermore, technology is characterized by glitches or even scenarios where devices run out of power. This aspect explains why I always don my medical bracelet to serve as a life alert alternative to my smartphone’s medical ID application.
However, when I am buying something to do, the primary consideration is to ensure that it is a natural fit for my wardrobe choices. Essentially, any individual that has attempted to procure medial jewelry can attest to the fact that most of the designs are either hideous or too trendy to fit your personal fashion style. The outcome of this struggle is often avoiding buying medical jewelry altogether. The good news is that with the advancements being realized in every sector including the fashion industry, the variety of choices one has improved in recent years. Practical, but trendy life alert alternatives are available today, with Road ID being the first option that comes to mind.
Unfortunately, premium fashion designers are yet to catch up with the medical jewelry trend. Nonetheless, if you had a choice to pick a life alert alternative that is simple, and inexpensive, here are some options you can consider to use as your medical partner.
- The Classic Bracelet This life alert alternative was produced by Lauren’s Hope fashion designers. The primary reason why you should consider it is the fact that individuals without a medical background cannot determine that this fashion accessory is a medical bracelet. It allows you to store a lot of information, in addition to the fact that its extensive width means that you receive plenty of character space to utilize. You can also pair it with big cuffs to make it look like a deliberate fashion accessory. Lauren’s Hope Classic Bracelet is your ideal medical partner and it will only cost you $45.99.
- The Pendant Necklace Fashion designers at Etsy are aware of your need for fashionable life alert alternatives. Their pendant necklace that goes for $38.25 gives you a medical partner that pairs seamlessly with most wardrobe choices. Furthermore, pendants have never gone out of style. This accessory has a medical partner logo stamped on the front and gives you a chance to engrave necessary information in the back. However, space is limited because it allows just a small amount of words or the inclusion of emergency contact details.
- Modern Piece Silicone bands have flooded the market. However, it is difficult to get one that was developed without considering kid wearers. Amazon fashion designers came up with a silicone band that is both sleek and ubiquitous. Most people don FitBits and Amazon’s Modern Piece that retails at $10.99 offers secretive life alert alternative.
If you had a choice to pick a life alert alternative that will fit your wardrobe needs, the three choices highlighted should be at the top of your list.
If you live in a large city, chances are you have encountered more than your fair share of traffic. Those long frustrating hours inching your vehicle slowly till you finally reach your destination, late. And there are a few alternatives. Public transportation could help, but what if your house is a long walk from the next bus stop, train station. Walking only proves effective for short distances. And so the motorcycle emerges as one of the top choices. The two-wheeled machines zipping through and past cars while the people stuck in traffic look and wish they were you. In addition, motorcycles make anybody riding them automatically look cooler.
Yet as cool as they present visually, they can also prove to be quite dangerous, if not used in the proper manner. If the helmet to helmet rules is anything to go by, you understand how dangerous using the wrong helmet can prove to a person’s head. In addition to dressing your body appropriately, your head must be protected even more. You don’t want a wrong turn or skirmish becoming the day you require brain surgery. The world of helmets is a fascinating and varied one with types ranging from full face to open face. It can be disorienting finding one that is a perfect mix of safety and aesthetics. And so for the motorcycle enthusiast/connoisseur/ or casual rider, here are some of the best ways to pick a motorcycle helmet design:
- What is the purpose of the helmet?
Depending on whether you are a frequent or occasional rider will determine the quality of the helmet you want to purchase. You may want to consider factors such as wind noise is going on an hour’s long ride, or simply a short one.
- Safety First:
The United States of America’s Transportation Department has fortunately set a standard of helmet protection for riders. So has the United Nation’s Economic Commission For Europe. So when you go helmet shopping, don’t forget to make sure that whatever you buy at least meets the minimum standard requirements.
Now that you’ve selected a brand, its time to find your fit. The process is quite simple. Use a measuring tape and wrap it around your head, starting above your eyebrows and ears, and reaching back to the biggest part of your head. When you get to the shop, look at the size chart to figure out what size fits your measurement best. A perfect fit should take some time to adjust to and will not slide down your head so easily the first time. If it enters too easily, and there is space in the helmet for your fingers, request another one.
- Do you ride alone or with people?
If you are prone to riding with groups of people, you may want to be able to talk to the other members. In this case, it is recommended to find a helmet that provides for this. Luckily, many of the brands take care of this need.
After considering all the safety and size requirements, feel free to pick the best looking helmet of all time.
And off your ride, into the sunset, badass but protected.
Katerina Bocci was honored to design a gown for First Lady of Michigan Sue Snyder (Gov. Rick Snyder) for a special event with First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama. First Lady Snyder presented Ms. Bocci with a beautiful framed and autographed photo that we will forever cherish.
We are honored to have the Natalia gown from our 2012 collection featured on the cover of Styleline Magazine’s bridal section (July 2012). Please check out page 77. Enjoy!
Katerina has been busy updating her evening wear collection for a forthcoming charity event. Please call us at the studio, or stop by to see these beautiful gowns. Here’s a taste…
Classic Design with a Modern Twist
Katerina Bocci’s 2010 Bridal collection showcases her unique take on classic wedding design. With stunning gowns ranging from elegant to extravagant, Katerina Bocci proves, once again, why she is one of the most critically acclaimed designers today.
Katerina Bocci is currently available at these locations.
The Wedding Day Bridal Salon
18449 Brookhurst Street, Suite 1
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Phone: (714) 593-5900
Fax: (714) 593-4900
Kleinburg, Ontario LOJ1CO
p: 905-893-8100 w: studiosposa.ca
301 North Park Ave.
Winter Park, Florida 32789
3370 West Devon Avenue
Lincolnwood, Illinois 60712
Katerina Bocci Designs
14239 Rick Drive
Shelby Township, Michigan 48315
9 Lincoln Highway
Edison, New Jersey 08820
357 Route 9
Manalapan, New Jersey 07726
41 East 60th Street
New York, New York 10022
House of Botticelli
40 Pondfield Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
The Offices at the St. James
200 West Washington Square
Second Floor, Suite 250
Philadelphia, PA 19106
1818 W. 35TH ST
Austin, TX 78703